Saturday 1 December 2012

Winter 2012-I can not do without ...

Winter 2012-I can not do without ...

This winter i can not do without those things:
1.Fur coat - to keep me warm
2.Bonnet- they are so chic (love french style)
3.My Ugg boots - nothing can beat them the warmest shoes ever.For winter in Czech the right thing to  have for sure.
4. Peace-I still can not get enough with clothes and accesories with a piece symbol on it. :-)
5. Baroque prints-on the roll this season!!! I love gold colour and those gold baroque prints on dresses, jumpers, leggings etc. are just amazing.
6.Studs-cant get enough either they have been around for some Time now but the clothes with studs on are soooo cool so for me it is still on the roll.

Tuto zimu se neobejdu bez těchto věc
i:
1.Kožich- ten mě zahřeje.
2.Baret-barety jsou prostě chic (miluju francouzský styl).
3.Moje Uggsy-nic se jim nevyrovná-nejteplejší boty, které existují. Na zimu do ČR to pravé.
4.Mír-nemoho se stále nabažit oblékání a bižuterii se symbole míru.:)
5.Barokní potisky-jsou hoooodně "IN" tuto zimu!!!miluju zlatou barvu a tyto barokni potisky na šatech, mikimách, leginach jsou prostě úžasné!!!
6.Cvoky-tak těch taky ještě nemám dost:))) je pravdou, že pocvokované věci už jsou mezi námi nějáký ten pátek, ale prostě každý pocvokovaný kus oblečení je cooool, takže pro mě stále "IN".

Winter 2012-I can not do without ...

No comments:

Post a Comment