Friday 15 February 2013

Valentines day <3

Valentines day <3

Hello everyone, o hope that you have had a very nice valentines day :) even when you are the one who doesn't like that day , lol. Its true It has been commercialized so much sat few years and the companies training to make as money out of this day as possible I love the day it has something to it :) I can't help myself but I am very romantic person and I love those hearts everywhere.
And you know what ??? I got my Victoria's secret package delivered on the 14th I took some pictures of those amazing pieces<3 I love them sooooo much and they are so comfy:)))) also I got some rose champagne from codorniu (they have destroyed the bottle a bit in delivery, it's not my fault,lol). So I am curious how did your valentines day go?:)

Ahoj všichni, doufám, že jste prožili krásný svatek valentýna :)) a pokud nejste příznivci tohoto svátku, i přes to doufám, že jste měli krásný den:) pravdou je, že za posledních pár let se z toho stal velí komercni svátek, že kterého chtějí výrobci vytřískat co nejvíce. Nemůžu si pomoct, ale jsem romantik a miluju ty srdíčka všude kolem:)) a víte coo?? Včera mi take přišel očekávaný balíček od victorias secret a vyfotila jsem Vám ty úžasné kousky :))) take jsme včera koupila růžové šampaňské - codorniu (trosku ponicili obal v transportu:)))











Valentines day <3

4 comments: