Friday 19 July 2013

Girley day

Girley day

Have to admit that I had an amazing day yesterday as I was all day on the beach and in the evening I went for a dinner with my girlfriends and this is an outfit I wore :) do you like it? 

Musím říci, že jsem včera měla suprový den. Do odpoledne jsem se válela u moře a večer jsme s kamarádkami vyrazily na večeři právě v tomto outfitu :) líbí ?






                                                  Shoes - Dune
                                                  Top - miss selfridges
                                                  Skirt - bought on a market/zakoupena na trhu 
                                                  Sunnies - Prada
                                                  Bag - Louis Vuitton


Girley day

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt and shoes

    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your shoes!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute shoes!! ;)

    peacequiethere.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. krásný outfit, ty brýle ti moc sluší :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the top-very creative!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin'/Facebook?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your top! :)
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous look, I love it! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just WOW!! You're looking both hot and elegant :-) ... This pencil skirt and peplum top is a perfect combination for you! What do you think about my "fancy smoking"? Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little lace cut in the front, it really ties the skirt into the outfit!:) I love how classic and elegant they are together without being over the top. It's a great look on you!

    Emmzie
    emmzielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bag!
    We are already following each other via gfc! Follow me via bloglovin too and let me know to follow back!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete