Tuesday 4 July 2017

L'Oréal Paris - Baby Roll

L'Oréal Paris - Baby Roll




Hello ladies :-) The other day I have visited beauty store where I have came across new mascara from L'Oréal it caught my eye immediately by the beautiful packaging of the mascara - pink (I was thinking if it's a coincidence if it looks like a mascara from Benefit the Roler Lash mascara, haha ), anyway I was praying that it will be as good as it looks. I tried a first layer and could see it lifted my eyelashes, gave them length and seperated them then I applied few more layers for more dramatic look and I loved the effect so i had to buy it.
This affordable Mascara which you can buy in every drugstore is worthy to buy. 
Under you will find picture of my eyelashes without any mascara on and then full makeup photo where I have used Baby Roll on my eyelashes.

Ahoj dámy :) Před pár dny jsem byla v parfumerii, kde jsem objevila novou řasenku od Loreal, která přilákala   mou pozornost krásným balením řasenky-růžový uzávěr se zelenkavou barvičkou (říkala jsem si jestli je to jen náhoda, že balení má dost společného s řasenkou od benefitu-roler lash,haha), přála jsem si, aby fungovala tak dobře, jak vypadá. První nános mi řasy zvedl,prodloužil a rozdělil je, poté jsem nanesla ještě párkrát pro dramatičtější efekt a dopadlo to super, tak jsem si ji musela koupit.
Do této řasenky, kterou zakoupíte v běžné drogerii se určitě vyplatí investovat. 
Vespod naleznete fotky mých řas bez řasenky a pak celkové líčení, kde jsem použila Baby Roll.









L'Oréal Paris - Baby Roll

1 comment: